Germaine Biksey, our LTC pharmacist has been working in the Long Term Care Pharmacy field for over 15 years.
Our Services Include:
- Specialty medication packaging
- Clear and transparent billing of medications and supplies to patients and facilities
- Consultant Pharmacist for:
- on-site chart reviews
- staff training and inservices
- Policy and Procedures
- Survey Compliance
- IV medications and pumps
- MAR and Physician Order forms
- With our in-house fleet of delivery drivers and vehicles, we can provide you with daily deliveries along with urgent deliveries as needed.
- 24 hour Pharmacist on call for Emergency needs
Packaging of Medication
By working with Jeffreys LTC Pharmacy, we can help guide you through the positives and negatives of each, including your current packaging, to decide what will be most effective moving forward. Our LTC Packaging Options page will discuss each in further detail or just Contact Us or call (724) 745-6480 today to find out how we can help your staff reduce med passes, errors and reduce overall cost.
Jeffreys LTC Pharmacy offers a wide range of comprehensive consulting services. Our clinical consulting services are geared toward enhancing resident care as well as helping your facility stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations.
Thorough medication regimen reviews provide early detection of inappropriate treatment and possible drug interactions.
Pharmacy Consulting Services include:
- Medication Regimen Review
- Medication Storage Audit
- Medication Pass Observation
- Performance Improvement Participation (participation in the facility’s plan for improvements)
- Staff Training and Education (including, but not limited to)
- Falls Prevention
- Medication Administration
- Prevention of Medication Errors in the LTC Setting
- Alzheimer’s Disease
You can Contact Us or call (724) 745-6480 today to discuss your needs and arrange for an appointment.